Having a website is like opening a door and inviting potential customers into your business. So…Why does your business need a website?
1. Websites Never Sleep : Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed, which is perfectly fine because websites never take a break. A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock - even weekends and holidays!
2.Your Top Competitor Has A Website : If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage - especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
3. "Just Google It" : More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online, especially by way of mobile devices. Your business should be at their fingertips when they look in the search engines.
4. Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image : With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
5. A Website Saves You Time: Providing information to your customers takes time, whether it’s on the phone, face-to-face, in a brochure, or in emails. With an online catalogue you can provide lots of information about your products and services. Once your website is up and running, it is available to your customers indefinitely, saving you time. And what is time? Time is money!
6.Do You Know 247 Million People? That is the number of Peoples that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is pushing two billion.
7.Websites Help Establish More Customers : According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
8. Websites Are Not Just Local, They Are Global : Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you so choose.
Want to grow your business online? Contact us. We can help you succeed. For more details visit www.sathyainfo.com contact @ +919952 300300